click2

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

m.i.s.s.


Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.

“They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now”

I try to talk to you, but I don't know what to say. I am afraid you don't want me to say anything. So I don't. But inside of me there are words waiting to come out. And tell you how I feel-like how I miss you. And how I love you despite my broken heart. And how I need you in my life. And especially how much I want you. But those words may forever stay in my heart-locked inside. Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside you too... but I'll never know.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

“Can miles truly separate you from friends…. If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?”

Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will

Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too.

There are some of my favorite miss quotes..

huhu i don't know why i really miss someone right now.. seriously, I'm waiting for his call, sms and waiting him to go back soon..huhu ... huhu do i love him?? or it just a crazy feeling to miss someone that i know he will not missing me like i miss him ... what eva i don't want to hide my feelings anymore..but i don't want to put any hopes....i'm just following the flow...i have to be strong..huhuhu

No comments: