click2

Monday, January 10, 2011

semusim


semusim tlah kulalui
tlah kulewati tanpa dirimu
tetapi bayang wajahmu
masih tersimpan di ati

yeah..time goes on
and its 2011
but i'm still here
the old me


My heart is crying out for you

What the hell is happening to me- after all these years?

Can't count the tears; There's too many.

I don't know what to do.

There's a hole in my heart- A sharp pain in my head.

Something is missing inside; I feel like I'm dead.

I'm empty and it's something I can no longer hide,

Can't count the tears- That have yet to be cried


i wished that i could erase all the memories
so i will not feel the pain
and live happily
but how hard i tried to forget it
i failed to do it
and i'm hurt
but pretending to be okay
in front of other people
why cant it comes to an end??

No comments: