click2

Monday, December 13, 2010

tagged by nadia jamaluddin..

our friendship begin during orientation week in unisel, during kuliah maghrib at masjid unisel..sungguh mulia perkenalan kami..
same as me came from matric,and then become a close frend..then a housemate...
now , time to write 25 things about myself

♥my full name Adiba zehan noran
♥zehan is combination of zaharah n noran
♥was born on17th of june 1989, hosp sultanah aminah jb
♥gemini, year-snake
♥i have two elder brother, youngest daughter in family
♥happyland kindergarden, sk taman pelangi, smk (p) sultan ibrahim, plkn kem sembrong, matric johor then unisel
♥favourite colour-pink, black, turquoise and purple
♥love eating,shopping, blogging, talking. lepaking and fb
♥love english, n maths
♥my family was a most precious thing i had
♥die hard fan of taufik batisah n lisa surihani
♥my dream- to graduate with the outstanding cgpa, n be the successful hr manager
♥love to eat ice cream n chocolate when i was down n out
♥i wish to turn back time to my first love story even though its impossible..
♥ my love story was complicated, and sad story ending...
♥-ve part- egositic, stubborn, moody and sumtimes sensitive
♥+ve- love cooking, caring, loving, a good friend....
♥ teh tarik is the must
♥hate backstabbers, gedikss, stalker ,snatcher
♥dont do sumthing that u dislike other people to do to you..what goes around comes around..what u give u will get back
♥ hate to be heartbroken..because it really hurt me n need a longest time to heal..
♥just got my L license- L hahhaahahha..L for lembap, lemah lembut
♥always pray for my mom's health.. i dun like to look her sick and hospitalized..
♥hope to meet new love, everlasting love
♥ i want to be a better person , a better life..tomorrow n future

tagged: nadia rahmat
nieja
aby badaruddin



No comments: