click2

Sunday, November 7, 2010

s.a.d


Sometimes you love something so much that it hurts to leave it, but you must.
Sometimes it hurts too much to hold on to that thing you love.
And sometimes you let go of what you love because it hurts,

Why do people have to lose things to find out what they really mean?
yeah and i lose it..and what can i do just to watch u leave..

When you said forever, you meant a few months.
When I said forever, I meant every day until I died.
When you said always, you meant until you couldn't handle it anymore.
When I said always, I meant until time ended.
When you said you loved me, you meant I was no different from any other girl.
When I said I loved you, I meant I had never felt what I felt for you.

I wish I had the guts to walk away and forget about what we had. But, I can’t because I know you won't come after me, and I guess that's what hurts the most.

It hurts to see you walk away. For admit it or not, you were an important part of my life and the time we shared will forever be a part of me. So even though I realize that it was never meant to be, still, it hurts.

The ones that you love the most are usually the ones that hurt you the most


No comments: