click2

Thursday, September 23, 2010

silent tears

if u what u want is to see me cry, hurt, down and heart broken..
congratulation, you have been successfully broken my heart, makes my life miserable, and hurt...

no calls, no texts, nothing ... but i'm still here thinking about you and waiting like mad, Checking my phone every single minutes, even though I know you haven't texted.
Just because I don't talk to you, doesn't mean I don't search for you.but what else can i do.u seems to be happy with your life right now... and i still pretending to everybody that i'm cool and okay with it but instead i cry inside my heart... and i wished i will erased every single memories but it keeps playing in my mind and i cant get rid of it...but i try because you will never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have...insyaallah

2 comments:

- Nanad - said...

be strong deAR, TIME WILL SURE HEALS YOU.

Dibazehan said...

thanx yank, hope too..i know its difficult but its not impossible..huhu i have to cope it even though its tough for me..