click2

Friday, October 2, 2009

kembali pulang



After bout three years missing in action he suddenly came back to my life… To seek for apologies and recall back what had happened at the past… why must he come back now??? Just for hurting me for another one more time or he just want to say sorry because he felt guilty of what he had done to me …

I had forget everything … two years was enough for me to make me turn over new leaf and forget everything maybe he had his own reason why he did that...but after we talked about it, it seems like he was looking down on me and thought like I still got crush on him and still love him and still waiting for him. Please man I have my pride k... N I’m not a type of person who u can easily hurt…I never let any guys to break my heart… I know it sounds horrible … because of one guy, I don’t put any trust to guys even though sum times he was sincere to me… but for me no men no cry k… I’ve been alone for 20 years so it was fine for me … I just want to focus with my studies right now because I believe in GOD... He has created a path for everyone we just have to believe in our destiny…

So for him, if u just came back to my life just want to make fun of me n be proud because u think that I was still waiting for u…huhu I think u’ve wrong I’m not that kind of idiot gurl anymore.. n for ur info I had erased all the memories long time ago.. so dun be “ perasan handsome” okay…I return ur call, n reply of your message just for the sake of friend n not more than that… so please dun make me feel annoying and irritated…

I’m going back home tomorrow..yeah I know it just about a week I’m here but this time I think I should have some rest to get maintenance for my screw loose in my brain…huhu it’s the better way before I’m freak out and people had to sent me to tampoi or tanjung rambutan…hahahha hope all the tense were recover when I get back here in unisel…

No comments: