click2

Saturday, July 17, 2010

alhamdulillah

my life is getting better right now..because i had decide to just follow my destiny... I'm tired of crying, tired of being stress and depress, tired to thinking on what had happen and tired of finding the reason of all these mattered.. so the best way is just to be relax and pray to Allah S.w.t to give me a strength and to give the real spirit for adiba zehan..
i had found myself back, and i had recognize who i am... i think the best solution is to get to know ourself and love ourselves first before we think to love others... i just want to be myself, the real adiba zehan who can be strong and survive in her own world..hope so...
i just hope everything will getting better and better...
i am so determined to turn all the negative aspects in my life to be positive...
because there is no turning back in our life.

No comments: