click2

Saturday, April 10, 2010

stop the tears



3 30 am

at the middle of night, in an empty dark room i burst into tears and all of a sudden of nowhere i can't stop crying and i had no idea on it.. for the past this few weeks..almost everyday i had been crying..I don't know, what happen to myself lately...i become super duper sensitive and when its pressure, my heart will ache , migrain and its really pain... sometimes i would like to just let it go and forget everything just like that..but it seems is not work out..

i miss my cousin, the one who understand who i am, someone who comfort me and support me in everything i do.. i wish to hug her now..i need her shoulder for me to cry on.... god, can u give me an extra ordinary strength so that i can be stronger and tougher and stop crying so i will not feel the pain..

i sick of it..really from now onwards i promise to myself to take care of myself and try to be a better person..i sick of been crying for unknown reason, feeling uncertainty and pressure and know it has lead to depression... i already had a symptom of depression...

i just need a strength to be stronger...to stand on it

i will

4 comments:

- Nanad - said...

keep fighting the pain dib..
u'll meet the brighter side of ur life,
where u'll think, crying is not worth it.

for now, just cry ur heart out.
cuz sumday it'll stop by itself.

- Nanad - said...

keep fighting the pain dib..
u'll meet the brighter side of ur life,
where u'll think, crying is not worth it.

for now, just cry ur heart out.
cuz sumday it'll stop by itself.

Dibazehan said...

thanx nad..appreciate it so much

- Nanad - said...

u are most welcome :))