click2

Monday, December 21, 2009

semester break

wahh.its been ages that i never update my blog..i've been busy with my exam..stress and stress i just leave it to Allah S.w.t hope that i can get whatever that i wish for this sem... after clearance in Unisel i went to my aunty's house in sepang.. spent my leisure time with my cousins ,parents, aunties and uncles...really spent my day we went to shop and shop in ALAMANDA putrajaya and also all around KL..
after that go back to jb all along with my cousin aliah..because we had a plan to be a tour guide for my aunty's fren "aunty safiyah from south africa to a road trip to singapore..so we went for a sightseeing in Sentosa Island, Esplanade hall, Marina bay, And merlion..and we really2 enjoy it..just take a look for all the picture taken...

christmast tree in harbour front


merlion


at the gift shop in sentosa island


bus trip to singapore



high jump in singapore


with my cousin aliah


a view of esplanade


with aunty safiyah - a view of an eye on singapore

No comments: