click2

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2.0.1.0

as 2010 is coming, i would like to make a new hopes and resolution for it...

* give me more spirit to study and get better score for my examination... i really hope so that i will achieve my target to get 3.5 and above

* 2009 resolution that i must lose my weight seems like is not work out..so i have to do something more to get my ideal weight..

* now it seems that i have to be more aware with the food that I'll be taken... my allergic is getting worst and i really have to take care of my food

* my 2009 resolution is to find my mr right guy and it seems that i had found him, sum1 that had open my heart again to fall in love... thank u so much for being there..i hope our relationship will last forever

As 2010 arrives I think about the past, present, and future. I look at my life, and reflect on what I have accomplished. The past is the past and there is nothing I can do about it

*The present is a time where I can look at where I am, and where I am going.

* I hope in the future that I make the right choices. be a better person and having a better time with the better people.. The future I have no control over, because I don't know what is ahead.

* May 2010 bring happiness, health, and prosperity...

Good bye 2009, welcome 2010

No comments: