click2

Saturday, October 9, 2010

alhamdulillah

i'm grateful with my life right now, even though so many obstacles and bad things happened recently...it makes me learn to be better person right now...someone stronger, more independent and adventure..haha thanx a lot to my friend who always there for me in my ups and downs...n my family member who always give me a support to cope with all this..
sumtimes i feel like i want to give up in my life but i know and believe there is something behind all these matter ...it just that i need to be strong and patient...
i just hope my life will full of happiness...
for those people with intention to destroy other people life, just be aware..i dun ask for sumthing bad..but god knows everything..what goes around comes around...if u make other people suffer and miserable,its not impossible to go back to u someday...sooner or later...

No comments: