click2

Monday, March 22, 2010

moody

seriously,,, i dun have a mood... i want to freak out, crying , screaming to everybody that i am not okay...
why is every time i want to be happy there are always things coming up oppositely... and it will spoil my mood..
i try to change myself, to be a better person.. to be more patient , to keep holding on in everything i do but why always something happen to me that makes me angry easily and make me become a hot tempered person...
i know the only way or the only place thats makes me happy is only my home, my room..but i cant go back every week just to release tension or to make me ok...

i don't want anything,something special or demand anything.. i can stand on my own feet but please don't make a promise if u think u cant do it..stop giving people a hope if u think u can't even do it... because it really hurt and it will spoil my day.. i dun want to be hypocrite just to stay calm but instead deep inside my heart i want to scream a loud and saying i'm not ok...oh god please give me a strength

No comments: