click2

Sunday, March 7, 2010

tears

it started to feel that again.a feeling of uncertainty.when u actually dunno what does it feel actually...
i cried for the whole day yesterday... i miss my home..staying here for two weeks really make me homesick.and nobody understand what i feel...
i dunno maybe i'm not matured enough to feel that..but who cares?? i love my family damn much n they are the most precious thing i have... so i dun think is wrong when i miss my home so much. and i really regret for not going back home this weekend.. spending weekend in this estate really make me freak out...
i cant do anything, i lost my focus....
i can't even study for this whole weekend and finish up my assignment.. so what the hell that i'm doing .. i dunno it just that i want to go somewhere out of here....i dunno why it always happened to me...please help me!!!

No comments: